RECOVERY & RESILIENCY
There is a large body of evidence suggesting that a comprehensive, recovery-based service system can improve outcomes for consumers, reduce inpatient hospital stays and costs, eliminate arrests, reduce the potential for traumatic and adverse experiences, facilitate access to other services and supports, increase employment and decrease homelessness. Our goal is to create a method of care that provides connections and relationships that diffuse the intensity of symptoms and sense of being alone, while offering a comfortable, non-judgmental environment where individuals can process their stresses, discover their strengths and talents, and develop new skills that will lead to increased self-care and wellness.
Have hope that recovery is possible, many are in recovery. There are many that will support you in your recovery.
All of the pdfs below will open in a new window
- Action Planning for Prevention and Recovery (PDF) (128.79 KB)
- Crisis Intervention Resources (PDF) (535.83 KB)
- DIMENSIONS: Peer Support Program Toolkit (PDF) (1.45 MB)
- Dealing with the Effects of Trauma (PDF) (94.61 KB)
- Manual Para Miembros y Directorio de Proveedores Para Servicios de Salud Mental November 2017 (842.72 KB)
- Optum SLCo Member Handbook and Provider Directory November 2017 (863.14 KB)
- Pillars of Peer Support (PDF) (702.73 KB)
- Recovery and Wellness Lifestyle (PDF) (122.4 KB)
- Salt Lake County Consumer and Family Handbook (PDF) (912.54 KB)
"Quitting tobacco can help your Recovery"
If you or someone else you know is interested in tobacco cessation and for help to live tobacco free, click RECOVERY PLUS or call 1-800-QUIT-NOW or visit UtahQuitNet.com.
For more tools and resources for recovery and resiliency, visit Optum Salt Lake County Live and Work Well site. We offer a wide range of useful, readable information to help you live life to the fullest. Start at Live and Work Well for information on common treatable conditions, toolkits, useful advice, and FAQs.